I was really looking forward to taking some pregnancy pictures since I didn't do that when I was pregnant with Abbey. I thought it would be nice to have Nick and Abbey in the picture instead of just by myself. Well, it was a good thought but definitely was not the nice family moment I thought it would be. Something took posession of my sweet child and turned her into a wild maniac for about a hour and a half. She had posed like a pro for some back to school pics two weeks ago so I was hopeful....too hopeful. Abbey almost pulled down this poor photographer's black tarp as well as the nice white sheers that hung on the window. She ran around like mad so wildly that she fell at least 5-6 times, one time about an inch from destroying the photographer's camera. I don't know what happened but I am happy to report that after a nap in the afternoon, the sweet little Abbey that I know and love returned......
P.S. I'll let you know if any of the pics turned out...it will be truly a miracle if they do....
the rest of september!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Two words: GOOD LUCK! Maybe when she feels the baby kick, something will click!
Post a Comment