I'm always looking for different crafts and activities to keep Abbey busy. My creativity (or maybe energy) has really been lacking during this pregnancy but I've been trying...Yesterday, Abbey and I found a great recipe for homemade playdough. Its super easy and Abbey was fascinated by how it was made. It really looks and feels like real PlayDoh though without the distinct smell that we all grew up knowing.....
Homemade Playdough
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1/2 cup salt
1 Tbs. cream of tartar
1 Tbs. oil
food coloring
Heat all ingredients in a saucepan, slowly to medium heat. Stir continuously. Once the playdough is the consistency you want, remove it from the heat. Cool for a few minutes. It makes about twice the amount of a regular playdough can.
**the color will turn out darker during the cooking process**
Happy Dough Making!
the rest of september!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment