Monday, September 15, 2008

Making Room for Jude

We still have some work to do but here is stage one......
We had plans to go to the coast this weekend but Hurricane Ike stopped those plans so we made the best of it and decided to use the time to set up Jude's room. It was quite a task because we had to take down our guest room bed to make room so my mom and dad came to the rescue. I got out of most of the hard work due to my delicate state and was mostly the director of traffic. Abbey was also involved and seemed to enjoy helping. She kept saying "I'm really strong, aren't I?" as she attempted to "help" carry the mattress and headboards out of the room. However, I think she had mixed feelings about the whole thing because she really gave us a run for our money that afternoon. Even Nick's patience was worn thin that day....I guess she will need a little more time for it all to sink in......

1 comment:

Betty said...

Ashley -

I think you are doing great with your blog site - even though we see you often and have a general idea of your activities this helps us to understand some of your emotions and day to day activities that are a part of your life. The nursery is coming along and in many ways "you are making room for Jude." Betty