Saturday, September 20, 2008

Comedian in the Making

I hear that underwear hats are all the rage this season or at least that's what Abbey tells me. We are realizing more and more that Abbey seems to have a natural inclination for humor ( I wonder who she got that trait from??). For the of you who don't know, Nick was runner up for "Wittiest" in his high school class though got edged out by his best friend Paul S. It still haunts him today (I'm sure he will appreciate me sharing this fun fact)!

Anyway, Abbey just seems to "get" humor and is always trying to do things to make us laugh. I am told that this also carries over into school where she does silly things to make her teacher and classmates laugh. We are happy to promote this fun personality trait. As they say, laughter is the best medicine....

1 comment:

Mary Anna said...

At least she's picking stylish undies to make her fashion statement!