Sunday, September 7, 2008

Braving Sea World


My college friend Lori and her daughter Paige came to visit from Houston this weekend. The girls were instant buddies and Lori and I had fun reminiscing about college and comparing our pregnancy experiences. Lori and I are both in our last trimesters of pregnancy so we were quite a pair! We decided that pregnancy would not stop us from braving Sea World---I mean how hot could it really be in early September, right?! Lori was quite the energetic pregnant woman though I couldn't say the same for myself. By the time we arrived at the last show, I felt like my feet had 20 pound weights attached to them but I trudged along with all my might. After all, we couldn't miss seeing Shamu and his friends for the 2nd time (the girls really liked that show), could we? All in all it was a fun day with the girls and always great to see an old friend. It is strange to think that the next time Lori and I see each other, my new son and her new daughter will be playing together alongside Abbey and Paige....

No comments: