Saturday, February 5, 2011

Halloween

Jude is not having any part of this family craziness!

Wow...I was greener than I thought!

The Tin Man


The most beautiful Dorothy



I was shocked to see how behind on my blog I've gotten but I'll try to catch up now. I think facebook is slowly replacing my blog but I still want to have kind of a chronicle of our life to look at later on when so that I won't forget things and maybe the kids will want to look at it at some point (or maybe not!).

Abbey decided to be Dorothy for Halloween and of course wanted her little brother to match. He was terrified of his tin man costume so we got him a nice soft lion costume. Well, he was terrified but still wasn't having any of it so I had to give up the little picture I had in my mind of the Cowardly Lion and Dorothy pictures. On Halloween day, Abbey decided that I needed to be the Wicked Witch of the West (forget about Glenda the good witch) and Nick needed to be the Tin Man so we whipped up in-promptu costumes complete with green and silver make-up...I guess this is proof that we'll do just about anything for that girl!

No comments: