Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jude's 2nd Birthday

Jude at Landa Park

Daddy and Jude

Jude's Train Cake (it had four train cars)


His gift boxes



Ignore the dates that I posted these....I'm only 4 months behind....the story of my life! Jude, like most 2 yr old boys, is obsessed with trains so we decided to have a train party at Landa Park. The weather was great and I think everyone had a good time. This kids played on the playscapes and got to ride the train there. I love to plan the kids' parties and my favorite item this party was choo-choo two-two treat boxes with Jude's picture on them...they were a hit! Jude has really blossomed in the past months and is trying to talk a lot more. His favorite things right now are anything Thomas the Train or Cars the movie. He is still addicted to his various lovies and we just aren't ready to take them away yet. He loves to go to school with Ms. Jessica and Ms. Danya and is a tried and true "mams's boy." I love that boy!!

No comments: