Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Kindergartener





Abbey started school with no problems at all. She is loving Kinder with her teacher Ms. Pleak. She said that she likes Kinder because they have a computer lab, library, and PE which she loves. She also likes being able to buy her lunch at school and likes to get the chocolate milk there. I had a little knot in my stomach the first day but no tears because I knew she was very ready. My wonderful friend Kristen even met me for a "boo-hoo" breakfast the first day of school since she is a pro now with the elementary school thing (her daughter's in 2nd grade). Abbey has adjusted fine....I still have no idea what I'm doing....all the rules about signing in and out, when and where to drop off and pick up, and even got yelled at with a bull horn for not using the crosswalk on Friday (in my defense, I really didn't know there was a crosswalk).....I'll figure it out eventually I guess........

1 comment:

The Montgomerys said...

she is adorable! i am afraid of this day with my boys!