Sleeping.....
Sleeping......
Still Sleeping.....(You get the picture!)
He's Awake!!Abbey has referred to her Dad as a sleeping machine for awhile now in honor of his love for naps (which are few and far between these days). Well, if Nick is a sleeping machine then I'm not sure what we would call Jude...maybe sleeping machine max? He has spent most of his first month of life sleeping and we always look forward to those brief moments when he is awake. I even have to wake him up to eat though my doctor finally gave me the go ahead to let the poor child sleep at night instead of trying to force him out of his peaceful slumber every few hours to eat. He has gained 13 ounces already since birth so I feel pretty good about that. He is starting to wake up a little more now and loves to cuddle on anyone and everyone who will hold him (I have a lot of takers for that job!).
1 comment:
you know, those poses look very familiar - check out Nick's baby album for comparison
Post a Comment