I have so much to catch up on but haven't had time to write but I had to take a minute to write about this funny moment. I've thought all along that Abbey was pretty much a "girly girl" but this confirmed it. My child has now officially boycotted all pants. Yesterday, she started marching around, waving her finger, and chanting loudly "NO MORE PANTS....NO MORE PANTS...NO MORE PANTS!!" This also happened this morning when I was trying to get her dressed a little warmer for the cold weather and dared to put pants on her. She conceded for today but only with the threat of taking away her morning computer time before school. She suggested that all her pants be thrown or given away. Oh how I love her passion for things that she believes in and hope it serves her well in her adult life later.....
1 comment:
Remember, it could always be worse - she could be a HE chanting "No more pants!" Such strong will!!!
Post a Comment