Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Wilkens are Moving!

So school has ended and what was meant to be a Sunday drive turned into finding our new neighborhood and home. We signed the papers on May 31 and now we start the tedious process of "staging" our home for sale (ie. getting rid of the massive clutter and toys). I don't think Jude knows what's going on but Abbey has been very open to the whole idea even though she said she will miss Longs Creek Elementary. I realized that I will miss it a little too along with other things but am really excited to start a new chapter in our lives. Though we are going to "depersonalize" our house sale, the house was not just a house to us but a real home full of love and memories...our first house and the place that we brought both of our babies home to.

No comments: