Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bringing my Blog Back to Life

Fiesta Parade


Feeding the Seagulls at the Coast House



Boat Ride--Spring Break




Shopping in Cozumel


Nick won $300 in a Texas Hold Em' Tournament



Day in Cayman



Cruise 2011 (Nick stayed with sickly Jude that night)



Jude was not impressed with the snow






Our 12 inch snowman



I realize that I have not been nearly as committed to my blog as I'd like to be so I'm bringing it back to life even if I'm 5 months behind (note: I posted Christmas pictures in February!). Let's see.....since X-mas, we went on a much needed Carribean cruise with the kids and my parents. As luck (bad luck that is) would have it, Jude managed to get a fever the minute we boarded the ship so I spent most of the first 3 days holed up in the room with a very cute but needy little guy (Jude....not Nick). Jude sprang to life by day 4 to 5 and they had a blast at Kid's Camp together the rest of the week and we had a blast having peaceful adults only dinners from then on.



Its worth mentioning that we had a little snow Feb 4th which even warranted schools being closed for a day. It was great fun!! We had enough snow to build a 12 inch snowman (this is all we can wish for in San Antonio).



Next, we had Spring Break...spent some time in Georgetown and some time at the coast. Flash forward to Easter....we stayed in San Antonio and had a restful day with both sets of grandparents. We also had a fun Fiesta....Abbey made a "float" for the kinder parade and we went to the King William Fair. OK....now we are into May! We have 2 more weeks of school and we are ready for summer. It will be nice not to have to rush around in the mornings for a few months. OK...I think that brings us up to speed. Hopefully, my future posts will be a little more spontaneous and thoughtful!! Thanks to Ida for inspiring to bring my blog back!

No comments: