
Today I registered Abbey for Kindergarten at Longs Creek. She was perfectly fine and very excited to see her new school. I, on the other hand, was the one that was a mess. We got home, put Jude down for his usual morning nap, and then decided to have an impromptu picnic in the backyard. She wanted to pretend that we were actually having a picnic on the cloud. Halfway through our picnic, it dawned on me.....we won't get to do this on a random Monday morning in the Fall when she starts "real" school. Of course I'm looking forward to the many changes that life will bring but I'm also more and more thankful that I have so many great memories of days like today.....just random days where timeless memories were created.........
1 comment:
I can't believe our first babies are so big these days! Miss you and your beautiful family.
Post a Comment