Monday, January 19, 2009

Alleluia

The Alleluia chorus was running through my head this morning as I awoke after a full 8 hours of sleep for the first time in months!!!! Jude went from sleeping only 3 hours to 6 on Saturday night and then 8 last night ( I hope I'm not jinxing myself by talking about it). I actually started the MLK holiday refreshed and rejuvinated even if only for a short time. It also happened to be a gorgeous day with sun and 78 degrees so the kids and I went to the park to get some fresh air. Abbey even learned to ride her new Tinkerbell bike and was very proud of herself. All in all it was a great day. I hope tonight brings more fabulous sleep for all of us.......

1 comment:

Errant said...

wow .. the colors of your writings .. so CUTE !