
The Gristmill Pumpkins
New Playscape at Landa Park
I Love to Swing
Has it really been a month since I've blogged...shame on me?! Well, after a week or more of gloomy days on and off, we were so glad to have some sunshine. It was a picture perfect day today so we decided to make the most of it. We started off at the Northern Hills Day School festival. In less than 2 hours Abbey jumped on the inflatables, played carnival games, got her face painted, picked up a balloon flower, and ate both cotton candy and a snow cone. On a whim, we headed to Gruene (our absolute favorite place in Texas) for queso burgers at the Gristmill and then Landa Park. They even happened to be doing market days in Gruene which was an added bonus (I don't think Nick would quite call it a bonus but Abbey and I enjoyed the shopping). Landa Park added a few new playscapes which the kids enjoyed. No accidents....no meltdowns...no time-outs.....now that's a awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment